Whether you’re rooting for the Panthers or the Broncos there’s
one thing we can all agree on: the Super Bowl is a great reason to get
together. While the snacks aren’t quite as important as the snap, now is the
perfect time to start thinking about the game day goodies you’re going to serve
up. There are plenty of opportunities to have a little festive fun with your
offerings, check out some of our favorite ideas below.
Pigskins In a Blanket
– This marvelous munchie is bite-sized, easy to make, and almost too clever for
its own good. Definitely a must-make!
– The Basil Momma’s presentations at the Indianapolis Home Show were a hit, so
we couldn’t help sharing one of her delicious recipes. These wontons won’t
leave you wanting – trust us!
– Trying to keep that new year’s resolution? We salute you! It can be tricky to
find healthy tailgating treats, but this vegeta-ball should do the trick.
Super Bowl Sundaes
– Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with a Super Bowl sundae! Top with sprinkles or
something a little more decadent (like caramel sauce) to take these treats to
the next level.
– Satisfy your sweet tooth with these fabulously festive double chocolate
(Very) Cool Cooler
– This field inspired cooler will make the perfect addition to any party! Fill
it with soda, beer, water (or whatever, really) it’s sure to add a little charm
to every beverage it chills.
We hope these ideas help you have a super fun Super Bowl
party! Tackle any of our festive suggestions? Make sure to share some shots of
all the fun with @HomeShows on Instagram